About Robert McKinley is a Brief Overview of the Professional Career in the Payments Industry Serving the Dual Interests of Providers and Consumers. Including a Very Brief Stint as One of the Wealthiest Men in the World.
* Multi-Billionaire, a First in Punta Gorda, Florida ($9.9 billion – funny but true – sorta) [See Footnote Clips – 2018]
* Retired Chairman, Founder and CEO of RAM Research® Corporation and its subsequent divisions: CardWeb.com, CardFlash.com, and CardTrak.com all headquartered in Frederick, Maryland, with units in New York City, San Francisco, London and Sydney. [1986-2009]
* Founder & President of Ruebud Media, Inc. (Punta Gorda, Florida) [2019-Current)
* Founder & President of The Cardworthy Company, Inc. (Palo Alto, California) [2019-Current]
* Founder & President of Robear’s List, Inc. (New York, New York) [2020-Current]
* Senior Analyst (pro bono) for CardFlash.com®, CardTrak.com®, and CardData.com®. 2018-Current)
* Mentor (certified & national) with non-profit SCORE® (Resigned in 2019 – Conflicts of Interest Protocol)
* Analyst of the global payments industry on a daily basis for 34 years.
* Opinion Maker as one of the most widely quoted and interviewed payment experts, with more than 10,000 documented interviews (a) and 20,000+ attributions (b), published in U.S. newspapers, magazines and hundreds of on-camera TV and live radio interviews between 1986-2009.
* Key Witness in the largest antitrust trials in history involving the world’s largest payment networks. ($2 billion Discover vs Visa  & $10 billion US DOJ vs Visa and MasterCard- )
* Consultant to Fortune 100 corporations. (GE; BofA; Morgan Stanley; Sears; Bank One; American Express; Wachovia; & undisclosed)
* Counselor to international corporations via offices in London and Sydney. (Westpac; JCB; Barclays; Virgin Money; KB Kookmin, & undisclosed)
* Assistant to governmental agencies and panels including U.S. General Accounting Office, U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, etc.
* Adviser to Legislators of the U.S. Senate, U.S. House and many State Houses.
* Author of dozens of payments related books, guides and directories.
* Lecturer and Chairman at dozens of payments related conferences
* Actor portraying Professor Robear Cardworthy (“Professor Cardworthy”) in 2006-2008 and Resurrected 2020 via Blog Post, Podcast and Videocast
Funny “Billionaire” (Front Page, Above the Fold-to the Left) News Clips:
Punta Gorda Man Becomes One of the Richest in the World (NBC2 Transcript)
Wealth Fades Quickly for a Sudden Punta Gorda Billionaire; NFL Team Ownership Dreams Crash (Fort Myers News-Press)
Bank Error Temporarily Turns Retiree Into Multi-Billionaire (Celebrity Net Worth)